At TACKLIFE, their aim is to build the best tools and products to influence our consumers to live a more secured and comfortable lifestyle.
The professional products monitoring team is focus on every detail and develop exquisite products.
Their affordable prices are always a attractive attribute for their buyers. TACKLIFE PMS03A is one of their finest and top rated product.
TACKLIFE PMS03A 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding Miter Saw Review
The TACKLIFE PMS03A is one of the most flexible and versatile miter saw. It is a budget-friendly and affordable product.
Indeed, this model is a sliding dual compound miter saw, so it is particularly navigable.
This TACKLIFE PMS03A miter saw is a magnificent tool comes with all the forge on features to fulfill your every need of wood processing and finishing.
It is an unique double-bevel design that allows the saw to bevel left and right up to 45 degrees with 9 positive stops.
It boasts a 12-inch expanded cutting capacity. It also comes with an extension platform to use with even the longest lumber.
This saw comes with 15Amp, 38000RPM motor providing superior cutting ability for crosscuts and miter cuts.
And because of its highly versatile capacity, TACKLIFE PMS03A can easily be used to cut through various materials including wood, plastic, aluminum and metallic surfaces.
Its laser guide guarantee cutting precision and professional results. Its built-in dust collection system gathers up to 70% of saw dust.
Its vice clamping system provide better support and balance to prevent material from warping.
All in all, TACKLIFE PMS03A miter saw is a smooth, steady and phenomenal tool for working in a professional and secured manner.
Here are some TACKLIFE PMS03A reviews:
Pros Of TACKLIFE PMS03A Miter Saw
- It is accost-efficient tool for practical work. Easy to manage and afford
- It is highly compatible product to use.
- Versatile tool with an extendable arm.
- Furnished with a large and sharp 12 inches blade.
- The motor operates very efficiently than other saws, even at 15amp which is enough powerful to cut any kind of wood but not requiring a logoff voltage, which is a huge plus for the saw.
- Having a fast blade of 3800rpm, makes more efficient miter cuts on stubborn word.
- Providing 1 year warranty to the consumer, is a sign of assurity.
- Long-lasting aluminum alloy. Aluminum alloys are more durable and prevent corrosion.
- The tool is highly secured and safe to use as the device lock when its out of position and the landing is at lower set position so that you can see more clearly what you are doing, lower the risk of accidents.
- Its laser guide gives you 100% precision accuracy. It guides you exactly where to cut and it comes out super smooth.
Cons Of TACKLIFE PMS03A Miter Saw
- It is a little hard to organize and running when you use it for the first time and it takes some time to get familiar to it.
- Due to its 55lbs weight, it is difficult to carry from place to place.
- Its plastic handle at the base is very delicate to use. It is not very durable.
- People find its attainment little on the higher saw.
- It also comes with shallow manual.
Features Of TACKLIFE PMS03A Miter Saw
- The TACKLIFE PMS03A is a flexible device to use for wide cuts and what you can do with it because of how open the saw’s base flooring.
- Uniform bevel stainless steel miter scale features provide precise cuts.
- The dust bag feature provide you a clean working space. It is fairly of large capacity and works fairly even with tiny particles.
- The safety feature of this tool is remarkable. So, if anything went wrong you can easily switch the saw off and you won’t have to worry about any workshop accident.
- It comes with a number of accessories which includes clamping system, 40 tooth TCT blade, two side support, two Allen wrenches for installation.
- The cutting performance of this saw is far more accurate and clean to any other saw out their right now. It leaves no scratch marks, no dust and smooths out the edge of the wood.
TACKLIFE PMS03A Vs SKIL 3821-01 Compound Miter Saw
The price tag of SKIL 3821-01 miter saw is cheaper than TACKLIFE PMS03A. SKIL 3821-01 is more accurate to use for beginners.
However, its cheaper price brings more concern regarding low quality material and less cutting options.
Both the saws have extendable tables. Both the saws are equally heavy but TACKLIFE PMS03A is more easy to transport.
Both miter saws have positive stops for their cutting positions. SKIL doesn’t have a double bevel saw but it does have most of the side angles that the TACKLIFE has.
Both this saws comes fully equipped and organized from the factory. Both the miter saws, comes with a laser system to provide you accurate cuts.
The SKIL has a faster motor that can spin the blade at up to 4500rpms, the results are cleaner with less dust.
The dust bag,however, is smaller than the TACKLIFE one, meaning you have to clean more often.
Either way, both of this saws are 12-inch and both are rated to have similar performance. Both of saws are good for softer surfaces.
Lastly, the TACKLIFE comes with a lot of accessories while the SKIL saw is relatively poor on accessories that’s why, it is cheaper to TACKLIFE saw.
TACKLIFE PMS03A Vs Hitachi C10FCH2 Compound Miter Saws
The blade size of TACKLIFE is large 12-inch with 40-tooth that cut a little more than 4 inches deep, this means you won’t need to flip the board to cut the wood.
Its beneficial for thick wood pieces. However, the Hitachi features 10-inch, 24-tooth blade to cut 2-3 inches deep, this means you need to flip the board to cut the wood properly.
Its beneficial for thin wood pieces. The TACKLIFE features 1700W motor with 3800rpm speed.
It has slow RPM due to its 12-inch blade. As for Hitachi, it features 1800W motor with 5000rpm speed. It has faster RPM due to smaller blade.
The dust bag of TACKLIFE collects about 70% of dust providing a clean working environment. However, Hitachi collects nearly 50% of dust providing less cleaning environment.
The TACKLIFE features a sliding saw head while the Hitachi saw doesn’t features a sliding saw head.
The TACKLIFE saw can pivot up to 45 degrees in both directions while the Hitachi saw can pivot up to 52 degrees in both directions.
Q: What is the of the TACKLIFE miter saw ?
A: According to the constructer, the official voltage of the saw is 120volts. It is not much but enough to get any kind of cut. The voltage is 1700W which is quite adequate.
Q: How much does the saw weighs?
A: The weight of the saw is 30 pounds astonishingly, which makes it very portable. Constructed with the best aluminium alloy.
Q: Is there a warranty card or not?
A: TACKLIFE always provide you with reliable products. However, the TACKLIFE PMS03A comes with 24 months warranty. It assure the consumer of the proper maintenance of the saw.
Q: At what angles I cut the wood pieces?
A; With the TACKILFE saw you can cut the wood pieces at 45 degrees. The blade is stationary at 0 degree for your convenience and you can easily change the degrees with the built-in dial and it will tell at how much degrees you are exactly.
The TACKLIFE PMS03A miter saw is a revolutionary product. It makes your daily life working more easy and conserved. Its every feature is remarkable, providing you the best
The TACKLIFE PMS03A miter saw reviews is always top rated. This product will not disappoint its consumer for sure.