What Is a Sliding Miter Saw? – Best Ultimate Guide Review in 2020
Nowadays life is all about innovation and design. Day by day a new product hits the market and the old one slowly becomes obsolete. In a world of time saving and swiftness, old and slow products with less features are not recommended to use because they limit you and stop you from portraying your full potential. Older products are no match to their newer and better successors in any field.
The newer innovations keep in mind better safety protocols, faster and better delivery, precision, accuracy and are also loaded with the latest technology available in the market. IMPORTANCE OF USING THE RIGHT
Tools For The Job:
Each tool is precisely designed for a specific purpose, so choosing the correct tool will also decrease the amount of effort required to get a job done right without causing damage to either the equipment or the surface being worked on. Moreover, modern tools are very handy and are comparatively more durable and have many more features.
Personal And Professional Projects:
We know that working on projects at home can be quite rewarding and provides the owner a great deal of pride. In addition, if you own a contracting business, you will be called upon to do jobs that could require a miter saw, so it is always smart to have one on hand. Because a person without their tools is incomplete. Modern and better tools are dependable and can be trusted upon, in times of need.
So stop worrying about how things will go because your tools will give you the courage and ability to rise above any delusion and get a job well-done.
What Is A Miter Saw?
A miter saw is an ideal piece of equipment which is used to make accurate crosscuts and miters in a work piece, by pulling a large back saw or a mounted circular saw blade down onto a board in a quick motion. In simple terms, a miter saw is a tool, used to cut material at an angle.
It has a blade mounted on a frame and comes in different sizes and voltages. But if you have experience in the field, you will know that the miter saws are old school now and are slowly becoming obsolete. They are being replaced by a similar yet very futuristic product, called “Sliding miter saw”
Trouble With Work, Not Any More:
Let me ask you this, are you having issues with cutting longer pieces of wood? Do you hurt yourself while flipping the wood because your saw is incapable of cutting longer lengths? You have wider pieces to cut but are not able to do so because your equipment limits you? Don’t worry because we have got you covered.
The supreme successor of the standard miter saw will not only allow you to cut in a better manner but will also be an efficient time saving device, because all we care about is you and your convenience.
What Is a Sliding Miter Saw?
Think of all the miter saws already available in the market for example the compound miter saw, standard miter saw etc. Now imagine that all of these great products made a magical baby which is better than all of these combined. In addition to being able to swivel to either the right or the left, the sliding miter saw can slide.
The slide allows for the saw to move forward or backwards, which greatly increases the ability to cut in lengths greater than usual. So forget about flipping the wood or holding it at angles and quickly shift to the all-new “sliding miter saw” trust me, this item will change your life.
It’s A Key Element Of Your Tools:
It’s okay for some of you to think that a sliding miter saw is entirely different from the classic version of this product and is perfect for you. So anyone who is thinking of buying a miter saw must take into account this premium version of the product, “sliding miter saw” because of its reliability, versatility and durability.
IS This Tool Worth The Investment?
If you plan to complete a number of projects or jobs that require the use of a saw that can cut at various angles, it is best to invest in a sliding miter saw. When a person thinks of investing in a piece of equipment, the first things that come to mind are; durability, versatility and reliability. Being the latest product on the market, we can confidently say that the sliding miter saw is durable and reliable, and due to the fact that it offers more than its counter parts, the section of versatility is also checked.
MONEY SAVER: Even though the sliding miter saw is slightly expensive than its counterparts, it’s still a money saver because it has more to offer as compared to any similar product available in the market. So you will get more out of your money if you buy a sliding miter saw. So I guess you should not wait a moment
longer and go purchase this premium product and use it with pride. DESIGNED FOR PERFECTION: You definitely want one of these in your personal set of equipment, Because the sliding miter saw is designed to cut all the way across a wider material without having to reposition anything, so if most of your planned projects involve cutting miters and bevels into wide boards, making picture frames or cutting baseboards and moldings to size, or anything similar to this, a compound miter saw is all you need because it has been designed to achieve the perfect results in minimal time and effort.
Sliding Miter Saw Vs Miter Saw
By now you must be thinking what is the difference between the simple yet outdated miter saw and our brand new premium sliding miter saw? Why should you buy this premium product over the common item which is very old?
- The major difference between the two is that the sliding miter saw, as the name suggests, is able toslide to greater lengths to help you work easily and quickly. 2. The sliding miter saw comes with an option of blade sizes ranging from 7.5 inches to a 12 inched blade size which gives you the autonomy to cut wider and deeper or to cut narrower into the underlying piece of wood. 3.
- The ten-inch blade has a cutting capacity of a 2 x 6 piece of wood at 90 degrees and a 2 x 4 one at 45 degrees. 4. Our product is newer which means its better in every imaginable way because all of the limitations of the previous version are taken into account while making this item.
How To Operate This Fancy Tool?
I’m sure that just like me, you are also amazed by this wonderful product and are wondering that how is one supposed to operate such fancy and classy tool. Say no more because we have got you covered in this regard too. This is how you operate a sliding miter saw:
- Start by putting your board against the fence and clamp it.
- 2. Before you start the blade, pull the saw toward you until the blade is directly over the board’s edge that is closest to you.
- Squeeze the trigger to start the saw and wait for it to reach peak rotation speed. Then pull the blade down and into the wood.
- While the blade is still rotating, push the saw back and away from you as your blade cuts through the rest of the wood
- Once the blade has finished cutting through the wood, raise the saw and release the trigger to stop the saw. As simple as that and you’ll be working with the cheesiest product out there.
Even though the sliding miter saw is very simple to operate, one must always be aware of the precautionary measures. So here they are:
- Avoid skin contact. You know pretty well that power tools are prone to get really hot. Use a cloth to remove them, even if you are wearing gloves.
- Make sure you wear proper hearing protection while dealing with these. Especially if you intend to work for longer hours.
- Protecting your eyes is also important since there will be fragments and dust all over the place.Wear a good pair of goggles or eye protection before starting.
- If there is airborne dust or debris generation included, you need to wear a dust mask or respirator. These can mess around with your lungs and make breathing difficult.
- There may be vibration while you use a hammer drill or demolition hammer. So, make sure to use cushioned gloves and reduce vibration. You should also limit exposure by taking breaks frequently.
- Keep your sliding miter saw far from wet conditions. Don’t let water ruin the operation and this might cause injury too with an electric shock.
- Use both hands to operate power tools. It will give you better control and maximum support. No matter if you are already an expert in handling it, don’t stop using both hands.
With all of this being said, I would like to conclude by saying There are a variety of miter saw offerings on the market, but none are as versatile as the sliding miter saw which allows you to cut at an angle, regardless of the direction. In addition, the saw provides great depth and is quite powerful. It helps every day users in ways unimaginable by an old fashioned outdated equipment user.
So I suggest that you hop off that chair of yours and buy this fancy product as soon as possible, because we care about you, just the way you care about your work. So I wish you good luck and hope that you will make the smarter decision of choosing the sliding miter saw over the standard miter saw.